Modernisation of intralogistics plants by SITLog
The modernisation and optimisation of existing automated warehouse systems is a main field of expertise of SITLog.
Core elements and starting points for
- IT systems
- Control technology
- Drive and control technology
- Conveyor technology
- Electric overhead conveyer systems/Infloor conveyor systems
- Sorting technology
- Storage and retrieval machines/Stacker cranes
- Robot technology
No matter if sub-sectors or whole systems, SITLog applies a systematic approach on this assignment:
Thorough analyses provide answers to the question which modernisations need to be implemented in terms of efficiency and which plants or mechanical components are to be replaced.
- From experience gained from many modernised plants, SITLog develops realistic conversion concepts and plans which ensure modernisation without operational interruption.
- A professional production schedule determines responsibility, timeframes and operations.
- Fully-developed fallback-strategies and the possibility to switch between old and new minimises the risk of plant downtime.
- Conversions, from drive technology to control technology up to adjacent system interfaces over the weekend are SITLog´s daily business and often necessary and reasonable to prevent business interruptions.
Energy efficiency - SITLog Efficient Logistics
- Energy recovery
- Power management
- Energy optimised control strategy
- Start-Stop function
- Dynamic performance adjustment